We recognise the challenges that all Pharmacists’ encounter whether working in the Primary care, Secondary care, and Industrial pharmacy to Academic pharmacy.
We aim to provide you comprehensive advice, working closely with you to establish your goals. In addition, we look to understand how the recent changes to your sector may have affected your current financial plans.
Some of the areas we evaluate are:
- Maximising NHS retirement planning opportunities, reviewing lifetime allowance and other retirement planning alternatives
- Effective tax planning for you and your business
- Structure your remuneration tax efficiently and cost effectively
- Protecting your personal income and loss of key person
- School Fee planning
- Business succession planning and legacy planning
- Put in place or review your existing employee benefits scheme and pension auto enrolment provisions (if relevant)
- To have an effective record of assets, documentation and a procedure in place to ease the process when applying for probate and for estate administration
Whether you're just starting your career or looking to transition into retirement, I have the real-life experience with other pharmacists to provide you with insightful, comprehensive financial planning.
The levels and bases of taxation, and reliefs from taxation, can change at any time. The value of any tax relief depends on individual circumstances.